Release notes for latest pilot version (0.20.7)
Information to test pilots about new features in pilot versions. Please report bugs and suggest improvements.
- Improved Charts, better UX and functionality for removing and updating chart favourites
- Minor bugfix for total stats gadget, wrong coloring for survival rate icon
- Startup application improvements, avoiding flickering on form loading
- Running webservice requests and database updates async, improved multithreading metods for better performance
- Revorking how players WoT server er identified, changed servername from LOGIN to NA and NET to RU, bugfixed identifying server for ASIA players that wrongly was identified as LOGIN/NA server
- Bugfix in startup procedure for test pilots (fix made by cuddlyTomato)
- Added new field "BattlesCount" for upload to Wot Numbers website stats
- Added new method for auto uploading all battles (for updating current uploaded data) to be run in the background at Wot Numbers startup. This will only to be activated on versions when new data is added for uploading (like this version).
- Upgraded all .net libraries to .net 4.5, now possible to install on Win 10 without having .net 4.0
- Added check for .net 4.5 requirement in installer
- Removed unused Python libraries, improved install time and reduces installer file size (approx 2MB less)
- Bugifx installer that still used some "debug" libraries insted of "release", making the appikation faster
- Bugfix uploading battles to web at startup, exception handling for battles with illegal values.
- Application optimized for faster execution using "release" build insted of "debug" build.
- On startup all battle data for current player will be uploaded to this website
- A new menu item "Stats on Web" open default web browser on PC and redirects to players stats page
- It is required to login to access the stats page, only test pilots will be able to access it
- Direct link for players: http://wotnumbers.com/Stats/Index/<player-name>/<server-realm>
- From settings menu a new menu item is available "Sync battles to Wot Numbers website", with two sub menus:
- Upload new battles: the same method used as on startup
- Upload all battles: upload all battles for current player
- The log file will show errors if any battle cannot be uploaded because of invalid values
- For information about the stats page on this web site check this topic: